1 cup Hot Cooked Sticky Rice (click here to learn how to cook sticky rice)
2 Tbsp White Sugar or Palm Sugar
1 pinch Salt
½ cup Coconut Milk
1 each Ripe Mango, peeled
½ Tbsp Deep-fried Mung Bean Seeds (for topping)
¼ cup Pandanas Leaves, cut into 3 cm pieces
1. Heat the coconut milk, pandanas leaves in a pot over medium heat.
2. Stir constantly and let the coconut milk simmer
3. Add sugar and salt. Stir constantly
4. Remove from heat.
5. Pour hot coconut milk over the hot sticky rice, mix together.
6. Let it sit for 15-20 minutes (the sticky rice will absorb all the coconut milk. The rice should be a little mushy. Serve warm on a platter with chilled mango topping and coconut cream and deep-fried mung bean seeds).
Proudly powered by Weebly