Mango Sticky Rice
1 cup Hot Cooked Sticky Rice (click here to learn how to cook sticky rice)
2 Tbsp White Sugar or Palm Sugar
1 pinch Salt
½ cup Coconut Milk
1 each Ripe Mango, peeled
½ Tbsp Deep-fried Mung Bean Seeds (for topping)
¼ cup Pandanas Leaves, cut into 3 cm pieces
1. Heat the coconut milk, pandanas leaves in a pot over medium heat.
2. Stir constantly and let the coconut milk simmer
3. Add sugar and salt. Stir constantly
4. Remove from heat.
5. Pour hot coconut milk over the hot sticky rice, mix together.
6. Let it sit for 15-20 minutes (the sticky rice will absorb all the coconut milk. The rice should be a little mushy. Serve warm on a platter with chilled mango topping and coconut cream and deep-fried mung bean seeds).
12/25/2019 08:50:36 pm
Mango sticky rice sounds like a weird dish, but it is actually good. I feel like lots of people haven't even heard of it, but believe me, this is insanely good. I was really skeptical about it at first too, but I realize just how great it really is. I was able to eat so much of it once I started. I hope that you all try it out sometime, it is insanely good, believe me, you will love it.
8/16/2021 08:44:28 pm
Make Restaurant-Quality Pad Thai at Home. More or less, Pad Thai is a rice-noodle based pan fried food that by and large fuses eggs, tamarind, fish sauce, and veggies as a base. The rich and tasty dish regularly includes chicken, meat, shrimp or fish among other creature determined proteins.
Leave a Reply.
Proudly powered by Weebly